Solar LED street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night
- Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
- Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
- Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents is minimized.
- This is a non polluting source of electricity.
- Separate parts of solar system can be easily carried to the remote areas.
- Automatically switching on the light at dusk and switches off at Dawn
- No Electric Connection Required, No Electric Bill
Roads, Streets, Railway gates, Parks, Boundary Walls, Hotels, Hospitals etc.
SOLAR STREET LIGHTS SPECIFICATION & PRICE LIST
|Solar Module – 25 Years Warranty||40Wp||50Wp||75Wp|
|Battery (12V, @ C10) -3 Years Warranty||40Ah||60Ah||75Ah|
|Solar Charge Controller||DUSK to DAWN|
|Type of Load||9W LED||12W LED||18W LED|
|Pole Height /material||5 Mtrs GI 60mm Heavy Pole|
|Luminaries||With transparent acrylic cover, Dust and insect proof|
|Prices – INR|
**Prices are Ex-works, Mohali.
** Delivery 5-6 days from the date of confirmed order and 100% advance payment.
**Installation charges are not included
**Installation charges are Rs.800/- per Street light.